Creating a country imbued with a scientific culture was Jawaharlal Nehru’s Dream. With the same dream R.B. Chandra Paramedical College has been established to provide higher education on the field of medical Sciences. At present the economy in the backward areas of Bihar is pre-dominantly agrarian, socially and culturally and this area is lagging behind most of the educational facilities are available in the developed urban areas. To fulfill all these critical gaps, in this field of education, RB Chandra Paramedical College has been brought up at Jamui District with the following aims:
- To develop the students and to promote professional education in the field of nursing and Paramedical Science
- Aim for rise in the employment and to encourage Professional Female education in the rural areas.
Objectives of RB Chandra
The objectives of the Para Medical Courses is to ensure the scientific training during the course of study, thus the trainee acquires adequate knowledge and skill in his/her field and he/she shall be able to carry out:
- Various Laboratory tests independently without an error perform investigative or curative procedures with accuracy and precision as a responsible professional and thereby assist the clinicians in diagnosis and treatment.
- Manage Laboratories and units confidently with adequate knowledge to handle, operate and take care of various equipments, instruments and materials used.
- Develop expertise to perform various tests and to interpret the results.
- Fulfill the need of qualified manpower and well-trained Para medical personnel who will contribute a lot to Health care services and Patient care system.
The successful candidates after the period of training will become eligible for appointment as Technicians or Assistants in various departments of Medical College, Hospitals, Primary Health Centers, and Clinical Laboratories at District and Taluk level, Nursing Homes and also in other schemes of National Health Programme. RB Chandra Paramedical college will secure the student’s future by giving them 100% placements in both India and outside India.